I must apologize to my regular readers for not posting anything lately. The reason is that WordPress.com is about to become one of the most unsecure websites in the entire cyber space. As you can see in this screenshot below:
It’s more that a week since I asked the wordpress support dep. about what the Hell is going on! They haven’t bothered to give me an answer, yet.
My web browser, Comodo Dragon, warns me of unsecure websites.
Last week when trying to log on to EconoTwist’s, I was greeted with a big red sign, saying the site was temporary blocked because of phishing.
“The site contains links to viruses or other software programs that can reveal personal information stored or typed on your computer to malicious persons,” the message warns.
And without going into details, as I’m writing this I can see typical signs of some kind of key logger software activity.
The support people of WordPress.com have not taken any notice of my request for an explanation, so until I’ve solved this myself I won’t be posting much – sorry.
Related by the EconoTwist’s:
- All Facebook Users Are Now Potential Terrorists
- Media Freedom Threatened In Most European Countries
- European criminals and politicians taking “libel tourism” trips to UK
- Estonia Put Pressure On Journalists
- E.U. Hunts For Journalist’s Sources
- Le Monde File Lawsuit Against President Sarkozy For Spying
- US Governor, Canadian Official, Sarah Palin; Call For Assassination Of Julian Assange
- Julian Assange’s Letter of Defence
- Anonymous Amateurs & Script Kiddies
- WikiLeaks: The Diversion of A Decade?
- WikiLeaks: The EU Files
- Norwegian MP Nominate Wikileaks for Nobel Peace Prize
- Blogger Censored By Google?
- WordPress.com, You Listenin’? (auroramorealist.wordpress.com)
- One Lovely Blog Award Nomination (auroramorealist.wordpress.com)
- if we merge (spartaofcparmy.wordpress.com)
- I Have Done IT ! Versatile Blogger Award (misswhiplash.wordpress.com)
- Tumblr Reels in Big Traffic, Now 8x More Page Views Than WordPress.com (readwriteweb.com)