Jon Stewart‘s “Rally To Restore Sanity” is starting in Washington in under half an hour. It will be interesting to see how many people the famous comedian are able to gather in a “respectful disagreement” to discuss the issues that truly impact our lives (minus the political discord).
“We will send a message to our leaders! We are here! – but only until six…”
(If that link doesn’t work, try this one.)
I anyone should find themself a bit puzzled over Mr. Colbert’s slogan “March To Keep Fear Alive,” here’s a little musical hint for you…
(Thanks to the very talented people at versusplus.com).
Related by The Swapper:
- “Twitter sees flood of Rally to Restore Sanity Tweets as schedule nears” and related posts (technologyexpert.blogspot.com)
- Show Us Your Rally Signs In Action At The Rally To Restore Sanity And/Or Fear! (huffingtonpost.com)
- Adele Stan: 4 Reasons Why Jon Stewart’s Rally to Restore Sanity is Great for Progressives (huffingtonpost.com)
- Jon Stewart’s ‘Rally to Restore Sanity’ Energizes Expats (huffingtonpost.com)
- How Many People Are At The Jon Stewart’s ‘Rally To Restore Sanity’? A Lot (mediaite.com)