Let me make it crystal clear; I do not have a clue to who might be behind Friday’s terror attack on Norway’s government building, or if the simultaneous shooting at a political summer camp is related. Frankly, I really don’t care who did it. But I won’t accept the tragedy to be used by politicians, military intelligence or media (for that matter) as propaganda for whatever they find suitable.
“If this, in fact, is an Al-Qaeda attack, a blaring question remains: Why would Al-Qaeda attack a nation whose goals are aligned with the goals of the Al-Qaeda movement?”
That’s a good question. Western media, politicians and so-called experts have no other plausible explanation besides the reprinting of the Danish cartoons back in 2006, portraying the prophet Muhammad. The arguments from the other side of the table are far more interesting.
UPDATE: 7 people are now confirmed dead after a powerful explosion in the headquarters of the Norwegian government in Oslo Friday afternoon.
In addition are at least 10 young people dead after a shooting that took place shortly after the bombing at a political summer camp for young members of Norway’s ruling political party – “Arbeiderpartiet” (Labor Party).
The man who started the shooting at Utoya, just outside Oslo, has been arrested, and is reported to be a Norwegian citizen.
Earlier today, several news reports said that an Islamic group called “Ansar al-Jihad al-Alami” (Helpers of the Global Jihad) had claimed responsibility for the bombing.
Now it turns out that the story was false – based on a misinterpretation by a CIA agent.
A Fake News Report
Here’s the original news story, first ran by The New Your Times, and are still being run by other mainstream media across the globe.
“A terror group, Ansar al-Jihad al-Alami (the Helpers of the Global Jihad), issued a statement claiming responsibility for the attack, according to Will McCants, a terrorism analyst at CNA, a research institute that studies terrorism. The message said the attack was a response to Norwegian forces’ presence in Afghanistan and to unspecified insults to the Prophet Muhammad. “We have warned since the Stockholm raid of more operations,” the group said, apparently referred to a bombing in Sweden in December 2010, according to Mr McCants’ translation. “What you see is only the beginning, and there is more to come.” The claim could not be confirmed.”
THIS IS THE ORIGINAL STATEMENT:
الحمد لله ناصر عباده الموحدين ومذل اهل الشرك والكفر اجمعين والصلاة والسلام على نبينا محمد خاتم النبيين وعلى اله وصحبه اجمعين وبعد
قال تعالى : (فَقَاتِلْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ لاَ تُكَلَّفُ إِلاَّ نَفْسَكَ وَحَرِّضِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ عَسَى اللّهُ أَن يَكُفَّ بَأْسَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ وَاللّهُ أَشَدُّ بَأْساً وَأَشَدُّ تَنكِيلاً) [النساء : 84]
فها قد وصلت دول اوروبا رسالة اخرى من المجاهدين واثبات اخر لدول اوربا ان المجاهدين لن يقفوا مكتوفي الايدي تجاه حربهم ضد الاسلام والمسلمين.
واليوم قد تم استهداف النرويج لتكون درسا وعبرة لباقي دول اوروبا وقد سبق ان هددنا منذ غزوة ستوكهولم بمزيد من العمليات وقد طالبنا دول اوروبا بسحب جيوشها من ارض افغانستان وايقاف حربها ضد الاسلام والمسلمين ونكرر تحذيرنا مجددا لدول اوروبا ونقول لهم نفذوا مطالب المجاهدين فما ترونه ليس سوى البداية والقادم اكثر من ذلك.
اما عن اسباب استهداف النرويج فهي كثيرة اهمها مشاركتها في احتلال افغانستان والاساءة لنبينا الكريم محمد(صلى الله عليه وسلم).
فالحمد لله ان مكن لعباده الموحدين ..وندعو الله ان يحفظ اخواننا ومجاهدينا في كل مكان.
سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك اشهد ان لا اله الا انت استغرك واتوب اليك.
ابو سليمان الناصر
من انصار الجهاد العالم
THIS IS THE GOOGLE TRANSLATION:
Praise be to God Nasser slaves combined and humiliating the people of shirk and kufr companions, prayer and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad, the Seal of the Prophets, his family and companions and after The Almighty said:
(then fight for God but do not cost yourself and rouse the believers may be that Allah keeps those who disbelieve and Allah is more powerful and in punishment) [women: 84]
Here have reached the countries of Europe is another message from the militants and further proof of the countries of Europe that the Mujahideen will not stand idly towards their war against slam and Muslims.
Today has been targeting Norway to be a lesson and a lesson to the rest of Europe has already threatened us since the invasion of Stockholm more operations has asked European countries to withdraw their armies from the land of Afghanistan and stop its war against Islam and Muslims, and we repeat our warning again to the countries of Europe and tell them carried out the demands of the mujahideen, what you see is only the beginning and the next more.
The reasons for the targeting of Norway there are many of the most important of their participation in the occupation of Afghanistan and the abuse of our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
Praise God that enabled slaves to the combined .. and pray to God to save our brothers and our fighters everywhere.
Glory and praise God I bear witness that no god but You Astgrk and I repent to you.
Abu Suleiman Al-Nasser
Ansar al-Jihad of the world
Now, correct me if I’m wrong, but I can’t see anything in here that confirms that Jihad’s Little Helpers (or whatever) claims responsibility for the bombing in Oslo.
Moreover, The New York Times has now quietly removed the CIA/CNA-guy’s statement from their website.
So, what is this really about?
I can assure you: It just keeps getting stranger…
A Fake Video
While covering the breaking news coming out of Norway about the Oslo terrorist bombings, Mike Rivero posted a YouTube video reporting to have captured a second explosion on a cell phone.
(There have been witnesses claiming to have heard a second explosion, but the police says they don’t know.)
For some reason the video was quickly marked as a fake, and scrubbed from YouTube.
However, I managed to locate a copy:
For record keeping purposes here is a screen shot of the video.
You can’t do anything but wonder: what was in that video the it needed to be marked as fake and deleted from YouTube?
A Fake Signature
This is the first time a car bomb — a signature weapon of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars — has targeted Oslo.
We don’t know yet, but if the following shooting at the political summer camp is related to the car bomb, we’re looking at a simultaneous complex” attack — that use a mixture of tactics — and are the hallmark of al-Qaeda and aligned terrorists.
Wired.com reports that there is evidence that suggest the bomb – or bombs – may have been detonated within cars parked in the streets close to the government building.
In other words: no suicide bomber.
This may indicate the style of attack similar to the Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzad, who loaded an SUV with fireworks, gas and propane, ignited the device and walked away, expecting the car to detonate.
“That’s been so common that it’s not necessarily so sophisticated,” says Hank Crumpton, the former State Department counterterrorism chief.
“Hezbollah’s used both suicide driver & remote detonations. Oklahoma City was remotely detonated, no suicide driver.”
The Times Square incident was labeled as an al-Qaeda attack, and if this is the case, it strengthens the suspicions that Al-Qaeda – or related movements – carried out the attack.
And the most peculiar thing is that a Norwegian citizen – employed by the telecom giant Telenor – was arrested but later released in relation to the Times Square case.
However, there is one big hole in the al-Qaeda theory.
A Fake Terrorist Act?
Is that possible?
Oh yeah… Check this out:
When Congress was originally asked to pass the Patriot Act in late 2001, the anthrax attacks which occurred only weeks earlier were falsely blamed on spooky Arabs as a way to scare Congress members into approving the bill. Specifically:
- The FBI was actually told to blame Anthrax scare on Al Qaeda by White House officials
- High-level government insiders pointed towards Iraq as the source of the anthrax, even though there was absolutely no reason to think that the anthrax had come from Iraq
- The anthrax letters attempt to link 9/11 and the anthrax attack and pretend to be from radical Muslims and be anti-America and anti-Israel
- Would Arab terrorists have targeted only Congress men who were likely to oppose the Patriot Act and other tyrannical measures? Would they have gotten that specific in their targeting? In order to terrorize America as a whole, wouldn’t real Arab terrorists have sent anthrax to the Congressional leaders of both parties, regardless of their political postures towards particular legislation? Shouldn’t it have been obvious to the FBI that the killer was pro-tyranny, rather than being simply Anti-American? The “war on terror” and Iraq war were largely based on the claim that Saddam and Muslim extremists were behind the anthrax attacks
- See this and this.
- The FBI gave its consent in October, 2001 for the remaining samples of the Ames anthrax strain to be destroyed, thereby permanently destroying crucial “genetic clues valuable to the criminal inquiry”. Why would the FBI allow the Ames samples to be destroyed, other than to prevent fingers from being pointed toward the real killer, someone who worked for the U.S. government and had access to U.S. bioweapons?
- The American bioweapons expert who actually drafted the current bioweapons law (the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989), who holds a doctorate of law magna cum laude and a Ph.D. in political science, both from Harvard University, and teaches international law at the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana, served on the Board of Directors of Amnesty International (1988-92) and represented Bosnia-Herzegovina at the World Court, and who “advised the FBI in its initial investigation of the anthrax letters”, is convinced that the anthrax attacks that killed five people were perpetrated and covered up by criminal elements of the U.S. government. The motive: to foment a police state by killing off and intimidating opposition to post-9/11 legislation such as the Patriot Act and the later Military Commissions Act
- A former National Security Adviser told the Senate that a terrorist act might be carried out in the U.S. and falsely blamed on Iran to justify war against that nation.
- A retired 27-year CIA analyst who prepared and presented Presidential Daily Briefs and served as a high-level analyst for several presidents stated that if there was another major attack in the U.S., it would lead to martial law.
- Daniel Ellsberg, the famous Pentagon Papers whistleblower, said “if there is another terror attack, “I believe the president will get what he wants”, which will include a dictatorship
- Scott Ritter, the former UN Weapons Inspector (an American) – who stated before the Iraq war started that there were no weapons of mass destruction – is now saying that he would not rule out staged government terror by the U.S. government
- And a member of the British Parliament stated that “there is a very real danger” that the American government will stage a false flag terror attack in order to justify war against Iran and to gain complete control domestically
And now for the closing arguments:
If this in fact an Al-Qaeda attack, why would Al-Qaeda attack a nation whose goals are aligned with the goals of the Al-Qaeda movement?
- Norway supports the formation of a Palestinian state, which is against the wishes of Israel and in support of Muslim activists world-wide.
- Norway is also pulling out of the Libya Invasion which is also against the Zionist agenda.
- And recently; Oslo excluded two Israeli firms from a$450 billion Euro oil fund for ethical reasons.
On the other side of the table, western media can only offer a cartoon drawings of the Prophet Mohammed, in a Danish newspaper in 2005, reprinted by a couple of Norwegian newspapers a year later, as a motive for an Al-Qaeda attack.
Some analysts also say the Oslo Terror Attack bears the “Signature Of a Mossad False Flag al-Qaeda Terror Attack.”
Well, I don’t know. You have to make up your own mind.
Oh, wait! There is also another strange coincidence:
Did you know the one of the first infections by the Stuxnet virus was detected at the Norwegian Oil installations in the North Sea?
No? But I guess you have heard the rumors about who that is supposed to have produced the worlds first ever cyber weapon…
And just to put a cherry on the top: According to the Norwegian newspaper “Dagbladet” the main target for the bomb was the part of the government building that houses the Ministry of Oil and Energy.
Related by the EconoTwist’s:
- Terror Attack: Norwegian Government Building Bombed, At Least 2 Dead, 15 Injured
- Norway’s al-Queda: A Chinese Muslim, Some Baking Soda and Puff! There Goes Privacy…
- Cyber Attack Against Norwegian Military, Massive and Targeted
- The EU Files: USA See Norways Military Proposal As Ridiculous
- Wars Filling Norwegian Order Books
- Are Governments Producing Conspiracy Theories?
- Spies Like US
- The Cyber War: Complete Coverage
- The REAL Weapon of Mass Destruction
- Cyber Criminals Attack Critical Water, Oil and Gas Systems