But what about the people on the streets of Greece who are unable to make ends meet?
And what about the contagion effect of Greek debt on the rest of the euro zone?
Should Greece leave the euro?
From the EUobserver.com:
Vodpod videos no longer available.
- Greece: The Renegotiation Begins (247wallst.com)
- (ADIEU) Greece forced to accept more austerity measures after €5.5bn black hole found in current plan #no2eu (dreadnoughtuk.wordpress.com)
- New Greece Deal: Britain Will Not Have To Pay (news.sky.com)
- The Financial Collapse Of Greece: The Canary In The Coal Mine For The Global Economy? (tipggita32.wordpress.com)
- Euro crisis: Come on in, the water’s lovely… (sluggerotoole.com)