California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger is in Moscow seeking high-tech business deals, bringing along a pair of silicon implants as he and Californian executives took a look at Russia‘s “Silicon Vally,” after having a little chat with Russian president Medvedev – on Twitter.
“Russian weightlifters with degree were my first heroes,” he told reporters at a press conference, and pointing out; “I’m a lone republican, surrounded by dems, even in bed.”
Russia Today reports:
- Arnold Schwarzenegger ‘offered post of Moscow mayor’ during trip to Russia (guardian.co.uk)
- Schwarzenegger, Medvedev exchange tweets (topinews.com)
- Schwarzenegger, Medvedev trade tweets in Moscow (thehill.com)
- Schwarzenegger, Medvedev hang out in Moscow (thehill.com)
- Schwarzenegger leads trade mission to Russia (abclocal.go.com)