The price of gold reached a new record high Thursday at 1354 dollar per ounce, silver touched a new all time high at 23,5 dollar an ounce.
J.S. Kim at SmartknowledgeU.com on why gold/silver prices will explode higher in 2011 and coming years, and the fraudulent nature of the global monetary system:
Market Snap Shots
Gold: Slightly down after the new record, however, RSI is still tending up.
Here’s the last six week’s chart:
Select Your Language:
- Why Gold? (lewrockwell.com)
- Gold, silver ETFs see heavy volume as prices fall (marketwatch.com)
- What’s Behind the Meteoric Rise in Silver ETFs? (seekingalpha.com)
- Gold hits another record as inflation fears grow (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Metals ETFs add to gains in Thursday’s premarket (marketwatch.com)
- Gold Hits Our $1350 Target, But Is It Going To Head Higher? (businessinsider.com)
- Explosive Gold and Silver Squeeze… (projectworldawareness.com)