Here’s some of the latest stuff, relevant to Thursday’s trading. Articles selected by high5finance.
* BP Trades as Junk, Shares Drop 16%
* U.S. Stocks slump as energy shares tumble
* Thursday: Jobless Claims in Focus
* Fed Chairman Issues U.S. Deficit Warning
* Goldman Faces $1 Billion Suit By Australian Hedge Fund
* European Bank Default Risk Greater Than American For First Time
* The Swapper: Testimony Of A High Frequency Trader
* Seeking Alpha: A Busted ‘Bailout and Stimulate’ Formula
* StraightStocks.com: Why Is U.S. Government Spending So Wildly Out Of Control?
* The Huffington Post: Wall Street’s Advice to Joran van der Sloot:Janet Tavakoli
* Wall St. Cheat Sheet: The Grand Summary of the Fed Beige Book
* China Financial Markets: The Shanghai market isn’t really predicting anything
* Two Eco Disasters Undermine Investors
* Dollar Primed for Collapse by End June: Charts
* Greece, Portugal Unveil Positive Economic News
* Softer retail sales could depress moods
* BP: The Modern Philip Morris?
* Has BP Sprung A Counterparty Risk Leak?
* Imagining the Worst in BP’s Future
* The U.S. Housing-Market Recession Is Not Over
* IMF Says Risks to Economy Have Risen ‘Significantly’
* The Chinese Navy Faces A Critical Watershed As The East Asian Strategic Balance Changes
* 6 U.S. Banks Collects 93% Of Industry’s Trading Revenue
* Remember: In 1930, They Didn’t Know It Was “the Great Depression” Yet
* Download MetaTrader 4.0 for FREE
* Bob Farrel’s Ten Rules of Investing
The H5F-TV news ticker Toolbar – Download