Here’s some essential reading before markets open on Tuesday morning, provided by high5finance.
* 3 Key Market Drivers May 31-June 4: Ongoing EU Debt Crisis, Wild Cards, Economic Calendar
* European Confidence Slips, Inflation Accelerates
* Global Growth Likely to Remain Sluggish for Years: Roubini
* U.S. to Push Europe Stress Tests
* China Property Bubble Bursts
* Bundesbank Attacks ECB Bond-Buying Plan
* Israel Boards Gaza-Bound Aid Ships, 10 Dead
* Traders Send Chile Interest Rate Swaps to 2-Week High
* France Warns on Credit Rating, Germany on Taxes
* Seeking Alpha: What Good Is an iPad?
* Zero Hedge: “A Brutal Ambush At Sea” – The Spin Begins
* The Huffington Post: Why Is “Free Trade” Conventional Wisdom?
* The Euobserver: Deficit Hysteria Will Kill Europe
* Wall St. Cheat Sheet: Ratings Agencies Rubber Stamped Mortgage Backed Securities
* China Financial Markets: Don’t misread the trade implications of the euro crisis for China
* Miserable May=Summer Rally?
* Dollar Primed for Collapse by End June: Charts
* ‘Worst’ Stocks Will Be ‘Best’ Performers: Analyst
* Time to Pass on European Banks
* A Little Advice for Market Worriers
* Sugar Daddy China Should Dock Kim’s Allowance
* Gold at $36,000 Not as Ridiculous as It Sounds?
* Sovereign Debt Issuance to Speed Up, at Europe’s Peril
* Analysts name the 75 most influential buyside specialists in Europe
* Why It’s Likely a Correction and Not Another Train Crash
* Why Gold Can Be a Ridiculous Investment
* Is Europe Turning Japanese?
* Rare Blessing of Black Economy
* Download MetaTrader 4.0 for FREE
* Bob Farrel’s Ten Rules of Investing
The H5F-TV news ticker Toolbar – Download
Related articles by Zemanta
- On Quiet Day, Markets in Europe Are Mixed (nytimes.com)
- European markets flat despite Spain downgrade (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- ECB warns banks face second wave of loan losses (financialpost.com)
- Eurozone banks could be hit by £165bn writedowns, says ECB (telegraph.co.uk)
- Yen Trades Near Lowest in More Than a Week on Political Turmoil (businessweek.com)
- China guilty of protecting false economy, claims EU (guardian.co.uk)
- Brazil, India, China May Be Overheating, Roubini Says (Update3) (businessweek.com)
- Brazil, India, China May Be Overheating, Roubini Says (Update4) (businessweek.com)
- Europe’s Banks at Risk From Slower Growth, Central Bank Says (nytimes.com)
- Daily Blogwatch: First Human Infected with a Computer Virus (dailyfinance.com)
- Kate Gosselin Blows a Kiss to Cara! (justjared.buzznet.com)