Here’s some essential reading before markets open on Tuesday morning, provided by high5finance.
* Trading Week Outlook: May 16 – 21, 2010
* HSBC Shares Suffer Euro Collapse
* Spain Is an ‘Anti-Market,’ Banks Won’t Come Clean
* Italy Banning Cash Transactions Over €5,000
* Fed Not Likely To Sell Assets In Near Future
* Double Dip Recession Now Guaranteed?
* Selling Euros for Kiwis
* U.S Sell-Off Accelerate in Late Trade
* Bank Group Seeks Task Force for Wind-Down System
* FDIC’s Bair Says European Banks Should Hold More Capital
* Seeking Alpha: Know When to Walk Away
* Zero Hedge: Is The Swiss National Bank Using UBS To Launder Its Euro Purchases?
* StraightStocks.com: Put On Your Selling Shorts This Summer
* The Huffington Post: Get a Grip: Austerity Does Not Produce Prosperity
* Wall St. Cheat Sheet: Outrageous But Legal: AIG Scam Mastermind Joseph Cassano Avoids DOJ Charges
* China Financial Markets: Don’t misread the trade implications of the euro crisis for China
* The Collector: Flight to Qualitas
* Roubini: Stocks to Fall 20% Further—Cash Is Best
* Don’t Rule Out a Double Dip Recession
* The Horizon Accident, Peak Oil and the Law of Diminishing Returns
* Time to Pass on European Banks
* Farrell: Trichet—A Vestal Virgin No More
* Corporate Euro Cracks Are Visible, Too
* America’s Pathetic Response to the Gulf Catastrophe
* The Myth About Market Bubbles
* Premature Austerity
* Blame Is Still a Matter of Speculation
* Why We Lie So Well
* ‘’100% Protected’’ Isn’t as Safe as It Sounds
* More Predictable: Financial Disaster or Earthquake?
* Regulators May Never Know Cause of ‘’Flash Crash’’
The H5F-TV news ticker Toolbar – Download