Here’s some stuff to digest before markets open on Tuesday morning, provided by high5finance.
* Trading Outlook: April 18 – 23, 2010
*Volcano Cloud Hangs Over European Economy
* IBM Profit Beats Forecasts
* Goldman Case Could Bring Major Changes to Wall Street
* Citigroup First-Quarter Profit More Than Doubles
* Merkel Undermines German Bunds
* Volcanic Ash Drifts Toward North America
* Airline losses from ash spiral over $1 billion
* EU Officials to Step In As Volcano Losses Rise
* Stocks in U.S. Rise
* Commodities Continue to Boom
* SEC Probing Other Soured Deals
* Greece Needs More Aid, Official Says
* Debt Worries Shift to Portugal, Due to Rising Bond Rates
* EU Ministers Strike Deal to Reduce No-Fly Zone
* Econotwist’s Blog: Will The Goldman-Case Kill The OTC Market?
* Seeking Alpha: Past as Prologue for Oil
* Zero Hedge: Market Continues To Be Totally Busted: GS Up $2.5/Sh As CDS 7 bps Wider!
* The Huffington Post: Goldman Sachs: Too Big to Obey the Law
* Wall St. Cheat Sheet: China’s High-Rise Property House Of Cards: Jim Chanos
* The Euobserver: Cowardly Europe has lost its nerve
* Max Keiser: Is GBP being hammered in response to investigation into Goldman? Don’t Bet on It
* “2011 Will Be Worse Than 2008”
* Trading The Goldman Impact
* IBM Earnings: Why Are the Shares Down?
* Three signs of a coming equity market correction
* Citi Looks ‘Good’ — But Watch Out for JPMorgan
* Tale of Goldman’s fraud charges
* A Winning Bet Carries a Big Price
* The Real Lesson From Current Goldman Sachs Bashing? Caveat Emptor
* We’re About to Find Out What Kind of Market This Really Is
* Greek Problems Will Drive Integration
* Wall Street reform: Washington’s next battle
* Pilot Unions Urge Caution
* Volcano Insurance, Anyone?
* Medvedev About Obama’s Men: “I Don’t Want To Offend Anyone”
* Fears Uncontrolled Crisis In Europe
* Weekend Tea Party Rally In The U.S.
* U.S. Debt: Not Much Better Than Greek
* FED With A Fake Mustache
The H5F-TV Toolbar – Download
Related articles by Zemanta
- Inside Wall Street: Goldman Sachs, Fraud, Arrogance and Conflicts (dailyfinance.com)
- Goldman Sachs: the latest (telegraph.co.uk)
- SEC Said to Vote 3-2 to Sue Goldman Sachs Over CDOs (Update1) (businessweek.com)
- Citi wows Street with $4.4 billion profit (money.cnn.com)
- World Leaders Aghast At Goldman Sachs Transgressions (pamil-visions.net)