Here’s some essential reading before markets open on Friday morning , provided by high5finance:
* Trading Outlook: April 11 – 16, 2010
* Stocks in U.S. Advance on Earnings
* Group Calls for Greece to Stop Using Euro
* Athens Seeks Aid Talks With IMF, EU
* Confusion Reigns in Europe
* Iceland’s volcanic ash halts flights across Europe
* China’s robust growth fuels debate over policy
* U.S. investigates HP execs for bribery
* Japanese, Australian Stocks Drop in New York
* Senate panel says regulators ignored risks at WaMu
* Rise in jobless claims underscores wobbly recovery
* South Korea Says Economic Uncertainties Remain High
* Interest of Scandinavian investors in Estonia highest in years
* Economic Optimism Index Rises in April
* PC Market Rebounds in Quarter
* Senate extends jobless benefits
* US wants ‘realistic’ talks on EU bank data transfers
Econotwist’s Blog: Euro-Tech’s: What’s Up? Or Down?
StraightStocks.com: Carnival in London
Seeking Alpha: Which Trend is Your Friend?
Zero Hedge: George Soros Warns Of Biggest Market Crash To Come
The Huffington Post: Another Reason Most Day Traders Are Deluding Themselves
Wall St. Cheat Sheet: 10 Interesting Things We Learned From Barack Obama’s Tax Return
The EUobserver: A Van Barroso?
* The Collector: Walking On A Tail Event Producer
* Ignore the Technical Market at Your Peril
* Risk of 30-40% Drop in Stocks
* ‘Warning Signs’ That Market Is Tiring
* Capital: Europe Is Failing to Keep Up
* Why US Investors Don’t Need to Fear Higher Rates
* Rotten to the Core
* Google: The Market Is Unimpressed
* Cutting the Deficit: Easy Math, Dicey Politics
* Are Toxic Assets Out of The Banking System?
* Currency Manipulation
* Wall Street reform: Washington’s next battle
* The Financial Crisis: Bailouts, Failures and Death Panels
* Building a Future With Sturdy BRICs
* Is a Bailout Enough?
* German Professors Take on the IMF and the EU
* China Faces `Close Call’ on Interest-Rate Rise
* Medvedev About Obama’s Men: “I Don’t Want To Offend Anyone”
* Fears Uncontrolled Crisis In Europe
* Weekend Tea Party Rally In The U.S.
* U.S. Debt: Not Much Better Than Greek
* FED With A Fake Mustache
Happy Trading !
The H5F-TV Toolbar – Download
Related articles by Zemanta
- Interest rates fall on concern about Greek debt (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Greece is the first domino to fall, but are others far behind? (guardian.co.uk)
- Euro Drops First Day in Five, Greek Bonds Fall on Debt Concern (businessweek.com)
- Greek bonds fall further (guardian.co.uk)
- Interest Rates Fall on Concern About Greek Debt (abcnews.go.com)
- Greece asks for IMF-EU rescue talks (guardian.co.uk)