Here’s some stuff to digest before diving into the last days of trading before the Easter holiday.
Provided by high5finance
* Trading Outlook: March 28 – April 2, 2010
* Increasing Social Unrest: Yesterday Athens — Today Moskow
* Stocks, Commodities Gain as Yen, Dollar Fall
* Dozens Are Killed in Moscow Metro Blasts
* Week Ahead: It’s All About Jobs and Rates
* Greek Aid Deal: Mixed Market Respons
* Experts Talk Consumer Confidence, Greek Rescue, Obama Foreclosure Plan
* Irish banks aren’t smiling
* Barroso: Estonia close to euro-entry approval
* Europe Economic Confidence Jumps More Than Forecast
* Treasury moves closer to selling Citi stake
* Greece Offers Five Times Spain Yield Spread in Bond Sale
* UBS Buys 3,000 Large S&P Contracts
* FDIC’s Bair Supports US, Euro Plan to Tax Large Banks
* Rio Tinto Employees Sentenced in Chinese Bribery Case
* European Stocks Close Little Changed
Econotwist’s Blog: Markets To Test Greece
MoonTalk: Sovereign Debt – Just Take The Punch?
StraightStocks.com: With CPI numbers rising and falling, how do we know deflation is winning?
Seeking Alpha: Rumor: Google, Adobe to Get Chummier via Flash
Zero Hedge: Are Pig Farmers Doing All The Trading?
The Huffington Post: Paul Volcker, Elizabeth Warren, Ted Kaufman: We Need New Law
Dagens Ledelse: Biskoper på leit
* Natural gas: Fuel of the future
* What To Expect This Earnings Season
* Reforms Are Needed More Than Bailouts
* Pessimism Is Priced In – Bet the Other Way
* Big U.K. Banks Likely to Remain Fragile
* Germany Cools to EU Unity, Turning Inward
* Manure Raises a New Stink
* German Victory in Brussels Blows Away EU Illusions
* SEC Drops Derivatives Bomb on Active ETF Hopefuls
* The US-China-Australia love triangle
* Bank-Tax Concept Gains Momentum
* Stocks Soar, but Many Analysts Ask Why
* U.S. markets at a crossroads
* Welcome to Europe
Happy Trading !