If it's one thing you must never try to do with popular social media content, it's try to remove it. But that's just what the famous pop group "Beastie Boys" and the record company Universal Music tried to do...
"GoldieBlox Girls Parody Video has gone viral on the Internet, and has been recognized by the press and the public as a…
Cisco(s csco) has shocked financial analysts -- who were expecting healthy growth -- by predicting a 10 percent sales slump during the current quarter. There are a variety of reasons for this, but the standout one is the backlash in emerging markets against the activities of the U.S. signals intelligence agency, the NSA.
This shouldn't have come as a surprise. Communications infrastructure is…
Obviously related articles:
- Cisco expects 10% sales dive over US spying (pcpro.co.uk)
- Cisco warns US spying fallout hitting revenue in China (news.in.msn.com)
- US technology companies including Cisco and IBM face unprecedented difficulties selling services in China due to spying fallout - @Reuters (reuters.com)
- Cisco's disastrous quarter shows how NSA spying could freeze US companies out of a trillion-dollar opportunity (rhythmicam.wordpress.com)
- Why Facebook just had a blowout quarter (qz.com)
- The NSA Leaks Have Been Crushing US Tech Sales In China (businessinsider.com)